Thank you for choosing Pickaplan!
1.1. “Site/website” is referred to www.pickaplan.in.
1.2. “We” refers to administrators and site owners.
1.3. “Service” is defined as data and information we provide on the site.
1.4. User is any person who has access to the services provided by the Pickaplan.
1.5. Third parties are persons other than Pickaplan and users. They are approved by Pickaplan as a partner (banks, financing services, peer to peer lending, brokers and internet service providers, electronic funds transfer, telecommunications and various other services provided in the site).
1.6. Content is all information available on the site, it can be in the form of: data, images or graphics, text, audio, video, links, user names, comments and reviews, operator information, other materials available on the site.
1.7. Processing of personal data is a series or one operation that we take related to user’s personal data manually or automatically such as saving, processing, collecting, using, distributing, recording, updating, blocking, destructing and deleting user’s personal data.
1.8. Personal data means any and all data provided by users on our site, including but not limited to full name, place and date of birth, address, identity number, user contact, and other supporting data and documents.
1.9. Provider is an Internet service provider that connects users to the Internet through devices.
1.10. Comments mean statements, questions, suggestions and criticisms written by users on the site.
- Personal Data Subject
2.1. Personal data subjects include:
- Pickaplan employees;
- Subjects with whom contracts with law are made;
- Candidate job applicants in the Pickaplan;
- Corporate clients;
- Users of Pickaplan site;
- Third parties.
- Processing Personal Data Terms
3.1. Your personal data is fully safe. It means we understand the importance of protecting your personal data from unauthorized access or unwanted parties from any destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution of personal data and other illegal actions related to your personal data. We will take necessary legal, coordinating and technical action to protect personal data.
3.2. We also collect user information indirectly such as IP address, access to navigation that shows your location and other things including, your searches and search results. Your personal information is only used for related purposes that have been approved by the user.
3.3. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We do share some information with trusted third parties in order to implement anti fraud and anti abuse schemes on our website. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3.4. We may process personal data only if at least one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- Based on a fair law;
- It is carried out by request of the personal data subject;
- Necessary to achieve the objectives determined by law, for the implementation and fulfillment functions, powers and duties allowed by the laws implemented in India on the operator;
- Necessary for the implementation of an agreement where the personal data subject is involved as a beneficiary or guarantor;
- Necessary to exercise our or third party's legal rights and interests to achieve significant goals, without violating the rights and freedoms of personal data subjects;
- Subject personal data can be accessed by an unlimited number of third parties based on consent or request of the personal data subject;
- During subject mandatory disclosure in accordance with applicable law.
3.5. We reserve the right to entrust the processing of personal data of citizens to third parties, based on agreements made with the parties concerned.
3.6. According to applicable law by your request, we may delete and/or destroy your Information Data from the system so that the data is no longer identified.
- Rights of the Private Data Subject
4.1. Citizens whose personal data is processed by the company are entitled to:
- To receive information regarding of Pickaplan personal data subject distribution;
- Request the sources and its recipients list of personal data that related to subject;
- Name and address of the person who is processing personal data subject on behalf of the company;
- Request clarification of personal data subject, in the event of blocking, destruction, incompleteness, inaccuracy, data collection illegally obtained or not used for the stated purposes;
- Demand the removal of Pickaplan's illegal actions relating to personal data subject.
- Our Responsibility Toward Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information. However we are not legally responsible for the accidental leakage of this information.
- How to Contact Us
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (or)
Whatsapp : +91 897 613 5145
Thank you for visiting our site!